How to Say comfortably I Was Expressing Love with Appropriate Words
Do you know how to easily express love with appropriate words?
In that case, here is a collection of more romantic and more appropriate words and phrases that you can use in a sweet, romantic manner to show your girlfriend or boyfriend just how serious and into her you really are.
1. As I thought – You can’t imagine how happy you are after finishing this or that piece of work?
2. As you know – I know this is one of the sweetest ways of saying that something or someone was “known” to you or known to you well.
3. As I thought – The thing is that you could make your words sound less cheesy by adding “as I thought” here and there. That is, by saying “as I know” and “as I have thought” instead of “as I have known.”
4. As you suppose, some words have an old fashion ring to them. You can’t just use them all the time to tell a person you are really serious. You have to be aware of it and be selective about your words, for example, by saying “as you suppose” instead of “as you think.”
5. As I have – “As I have” has a soft and romantic ring to it. You will be a superstar because of this sweet phrase.
soft and romantic
6. As I saw – I saw a particular thing or person at your place. You cant show that you were really present or really present with it in a way that you just can not fake.
7. As I heard – “As I heard” was used to convey a message which is not so simple. Saying “as I heard” is a very effective way of saying “as I was there.” You were really there for the person when he or she was telling you.
8. As I knew – This can be a lovely way of saying, “As I was so sure.” As you knew that it was true is a very effective way of saying “as I have seen it.”
9. As I loved – Say it like this with love and care. As you loved me and looked deeply into my eyes, you can convey a great sense of intensity (see this article too).
10. As I have seen – As I saw, it was widespread and a good way of saying “as I was sure.”
11. As I have been – “As I have been” is an excellent way of putting your feelings out. You can tell that you were so sure, not with words but with your actions.
12. As I got – The way to say “as I have been” is with the word “got.” Speaking “as I got” is also compelling and sweet.
13. As I told you, there is no better way of putting your feelings out than telling. The way to say “as I told” is telling with words.
14. As I was at – As I was at, you was just where you wanted to be, in the place you wanted to be in. You can express your feelings in words in a way that sounds like your heart was in it (read this blog post).
your feelings were there and felt all right – you’ve learned how to express love with appropriate words
15. As I went – You can tell that your feelings were there and felt all right through your actions. Saying “as I went” can be very attractive.
16. As I had – The way to say “as I had” is to use the words “had” and add the comment “and.” This can be very good in telling a story or having something shown in a way that makes it sound like you were in it.
17. As I was – The way to say “as I was” is to talk about your actions. You can express your feelings and actions in words in a way that sounds like your heart was in it.
18. As I have – This can be used as a way of saying “as I” was. There are several ways that you can say “as I have,” which is by adding the words “and.”
19. As I have been – This is a way of saying “as I was” and has the same effect as “as I was.”
20. As I had – This can be used to tell someone that you were thinking about them. You can talk about your thoughts.
21. As I had been – This can be used to tell someone that you were thinking about them while they were telling you something and learn How to express love with appropriate words.
22. As I had been – This is a way of saying “as I had been.” It is slightly less attractive than the previous phrase and can also be used to tell someone that you had been thinking about them while they were saying something.
23. As I have done – Using the word “done” gives your tone of voice a bit of energy. It sounds like you are doing something.
24. As I have done – This is a lovely way of saying “as I had done.” It has the same effect as “as I had been” in that you can tell someone that you had been thinking about them while they were speaking.
There are some more subtle ways of saying “I was,” which you can find out about on my other website. It tells how to tell someone that you were thinking about them while they were talking. They are lovely.
There are several other ways to say “I was” as well.
If you are looking for a way to say “I was” in a way that sounds like your heart was in it, you could say “I was” by adding the word “and” at the end of a phrase. For example, “I was having a terrible time at work today.” Then you can say, “but it wasn’t that bad.”
> For someone who was feeling happy and content about their situation, you could say, “I was feeling happy and content.” Then you can talk about your feelings.
I hope this has been useful to you. If you want to find out more about how to say “I was” in a way that sounds like you are feeling happy and content about the whole thing, you could find more information on my other website.